Basic Life Support and First Aid Skills
During any medical emergency it is very critical to save lives in the first 3 to 5 minutes. Many lives are lost due to wasting time waiting for the ambulance and other trained personnel. The golden hour if utilised properly can save a lot of life. Cardiac arrests, bleeding injuries, electrocution and drowning are some of the emergencies that are taking lives today. Hence the need for training on Basic life Support and first aid skills to save precious lives.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Importance of Basic life Support.
- Good Samaritan law and its application.
- Basic objectives of a First Aider.
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Disposal.
- Basic checking.
- CPR with imported Mannequin.
- Bandages and Slings.
- Application of CPR in various Emergencies.
- First aid Treatment for various Medical emergencies.
- First aid box and its contents.
DURATION: 3 to 4 hours.
FOR WHOM: Emergency Response Team,Across all levels of Employees, Designated first aiders.
BATCH SIZE: 30 to 40 for best results.
- Training hall with seating arrangements.
- LCD projector and Mike system.
- First aid box used in the organisation.