Evacuation and Mock Drills
A huge amount of money is spent on various fire protection systems in many places. But many a time when fire occurs many people lose their life. Sometimes systems fail and many a time employees are not trained on how to evacuate properly. Lives are lost mainly due to the fact that people do not know what to do and where to go. The evacuation Drills address the points of what to do and where to go.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Briefing meeting with the floor wardens.
- Designation of roles and responsibilities.
- Dividing the floor wardens into various teams.
- Raising of the alarm
- The actual evacuation of employees.
- Safe assembly point talk by the trainer.
- Fire fighting, first aid skills and rescue demonstration by Floor wardens.
- Post drill briefing and identification of short falls.
- Suggestion of rectification Methods.
- Report submission.
FOR WHOM: All the employees or the section employees where drill is conducted.
DURATION: 3 hours.
- Training hall with seating arrangements.
- LCD projector and mike system.
- Platform and powerful mike system at safe assembly point.
- In house ambulance or emergency vehicle.
- Placards for identification of departments at the safe assembly point.