General Safety Awareness
Safety is never a requirement but a culture. In our country most of the people think that safety is something which does not concern me. It cannot happen to me is the attitude and when it happens everyone is blamed. This programme imparts General Safety Awareness and the importance of personal protection at work places. PPE are purchased but no one puts them to good use. If motivated properly the attitude of safety can be inculcated.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Case study of Bhopal Gas Tragedy.
- Why to be careful at work.
- Hazard and Risk definition.
- Hazard and Risk identification.
- Sources of illness or Disease in workplaces.
- Respiratory Protection.
- Eye & Face Protection.
- Ear Protection.
- Head protection.
- Hand protection.
- Foot protection
- Fall protection.
DURATION: 3 hours.
FOR WHOM: Across all levels of employees.
BATCH SIZE: For best results the participants can go up to 40.
- Training hall with seating arrangements and LCD projector.
- PPE used in the organisation.
- Microphone for addressing the participants.