Women Safety and Security
Today every organisation provides equal opportunities for both men and women in employment. Gone are those days where women never ventured out for employment but for making ends meet. Today women rival men in every sense of the word. But atrocities have never come down as far as women are concerned. The safety of women is threatened every where she goes and the recent incidents across the world proves just that. Self defense is not the only answer but a lot of other aspects can save women from any danger when threatened.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Road Safety
- Transport Safety
- Night Travel Safety
- Travel Alone care
- Sexual harassment prevention
- Shopping Mall and Theater Care
- Women Rights – Laws & Legislation
- How to save yourself and others
- CERT (Community Emergency Response Team Members)
- Elderly people care
- How to be a Leader.
- Night Shift Care
- Street sense
- Developing inner strength, auto suggestions
- Keeping away from Devil card – Smoking and Drinking
- Party safety
- LPG care
- Self Defense tips (Panch Ka Punch)
DURATION: 3 hours.
FOR WHOM: All the women employees.
Batch strength 50 to 60.
- Training hall with seating arrangements.
- LED projector with mike system.