Advanced Life Support CPR & AED
Basic life support can save life only to a certain extent. Sometimes it may just may not be enough . technological advances in medical field has also started helping common people to deliver more to save lives, Example being the automatic external defibrillator a machine which can be of lot of use during a Cardiac arrest. How to use such equipment and the latest techniques on CPR can be learnt.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM :
- Chain of Survival.
- Diagnosis, Treatment and Transport.
- Cardio Pulmonary Recusiscitation with imported mannequin.
- AED Explanation and use.
- Application of CPR AND AED on Emergency situations.
- HANDS on Practise on CPR AND AED.
- Situation stimulation and response.
- Transporting and Rescue Techniques.
- First aid kit, contents and usage.
DURATION: 3 to 4 Hours.
FOR WHOM: Trained ERT teams & TRAINED BASIC LIFE SUPPORTERS.
BATCH SIZE: Number of participants should not be more than 20 for best results.
- Training Hall with LCD projector and microphone.
- Seating Arrangements for Participants.
- First aid box or kit used by the organisation.