Most often than not it is drivers who take the blame for any accident. Whatever may be the cause of the accident it is always the driver who is held responsible. The life of a driver is always filled with stress and sometimes this causes rash and irresponsible driving which can take lives. Today most of the organisations outsource transportation for their employees and life is at risk if any accidents happen. Hence the need for driver safety awareness and more to motivate than educate.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM:
- The importance of being a driver
- Importance of safety.
- Safety precautions while driving.
- Defensive driving techniques.
- Motivation to stay away from bad habits.
- Stress management techniques.
- How to avoid road rage.
- Safety equipment to be maintained in vehicles.
- First aid tips and bandaging techniques.
DURATION: 2 hours.
FOR WHOM: All light and heavy vehicles.
- Training hall with seating arrangements.
- LCD projector and mike system.
BATCH STRENGTH: 50 to 60 members.