Since the invention of computers the pace of work has increased tremendously and information technology has been given top priority in everything. Lot of employees have to sit and work for long hours which creates a lot of stress on the back, shoulders, elbows, neck and eyes. Muscular skeletal diseases have increased resulting in loss of productivity. A lot of time is also spent on travel in buses and cars where posture becomes critical.
SCOPE OF THE PROGRAM:
- Ergonomics and its definition.
- Effect on human body due to stress.
- Muscular Skeletal disease.
- Engineering control methods.
- Postures and positions.
- Excercises to be done to avoid aches and pains.
- Care to be taken while working at work desks.
DURATION: 2 hours.
FOR WHOM: Across all levels of employees.
BATCH SIZE: 40 to 50 members.
- Training hall with seating arrangements.
- LCD projector and mike system.